The Nature's Air Purification System
If you suspect a problem with your unit, please check the
- Make sure plate is clean (learn more...).
- Unit is plugged in properly and turned on.
- Check the fuse to make sure it is installed properly and not
burned out. To replace fuse,
push in and turn fuse holder to the left, remove old fuse, replace with spare. Use 1amp
1.25 inches long.
- Wall outlet is active.
- Check plate alignment making sure the ceramic plate is
almost flush with back of unit.
- It is important that the Nature's Air be properly grounded
to avoid potential shock. If the
fan is not operating or after cleaning the plate no buzzing sound is detected on the
setting of the ozone, please call customer service: (855) 855-1976
CAUTION: No attempt should be made to remove the back
panel of the unit, as there are no user serviceable parts. Opening the unit will void all
here for Troubleshooting Guide
Instructions for Nature's Air Purifier
Clean-Up Tips For The Nature's Air Purifier